What’s so special about these tips?
Have you been in a situation, and suddenly a song plays in the radio and it lifts you up? I truly believe that some of these occasions are guidance and signs from the Universe. The Universe is constantly sending us messages and signs for us to get through our human experience. These signs can be through songs, but also through tips that you hear or read. Our job is to interpret and understand what the message is. So here are some tips that might filled by angel guidance. If it feels like it makes your heart skip beat, this usually is a sign. Don’t forget to thank them! If you don’t believe in angels, the quotes are still great to get through some challenging time!
- The mind is everything. What you think, you become. Buddha
Watch out with our thoughts, they manifest!
- Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have. Eckhart Tolle
This is the core of mindfulness. To be fully present in this moment.
- The quieter you become, the more you can hear. Ram Dass
When we hear, we want to hear our higher Self. We hear it better when we quiet the mind.
- It is through your body that you realize you are a spark of divinity. B.K.S Iyengar
So this means that the yoga poses that we do, is actually to access the realization of that spark of divinity.
- There is always a light within us that is free from all sorrow and grief, no matter how much we maybe experiencing suffering. Patanjali
Consequently, Patanjali told us already that it is our ego who suffers and have all sorrow and grief. The light, our spark, is free from all these.
- When ego is lost, limit is lost. Yogi Bhajan
Without ego, we are the limitless Self.
- All problems are illusions of the mind. Eckhart Tolle
In other words, quiet the mind and we quiet the illusional problems!
- The wound is the place where the Light enters you. Rumi
Hence, be brave with all the lessons.
- Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. Lao Tzu
Therefore, try to be grateful of everything we have
- The cause of suffering is that the unbounded Self is overshadowed by the world. Patanjali
So amazing how Patanjali got it right ages ago!
Enjoy the Divine motivations!
Check out our next retreats here.